Re: \RemoveEmptyStaves not removing first line

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: \RemoveEmptyStaves not removing first line
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 12:40:13 +0100

Am 01.11.18 um 01:34 schrieb Rohan Srinivasan:
Thank you - I meant to reply to the list. I have the following:

The problem is the Ambitus_engraver. The ambitus is given at the beginning of the piece, and if you do this, the first staff of the singing voice is not empty (but contains the Ambitus designation).

Where would you expect the Ambitus marker to show up if you do not want the staff to appear in the first system?

Best
Lukas