Re: Tips on quick entry

From: Ivan Kuznetsov
Subject: Re: Tips on quick entry
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:50:59 -0600

I know I am responding late to this, but you don't say
what OS your are using or even what text editor.
I am guessing that you are using some sort of
simple text editor like NotePad or Gedit.

My tip for quick data entry is to learn a Unix
text editor such as Vi or Emacs (personally, I use
Vi/Vim).  There is a learning curve with Vi, but once you
know what you are doing, entering/copying/manipulating
text becomes lighting fast.