Re: Experience with several import filters

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Experience with several import filters
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 09:26:08 +0100

Hello Urs,

Here is the fragment from line 1471 on of the attached file, derived from one
of Recordare’s examples:

                        <note>
                                <pitch>
                                        <step>E</step>
                                        <alter>-1</alter>
                                        <octave>4</octave>
                                </pitch>
                                <duration>36</duration>
                                <voice>1</voice>
                                <type>quarter</type>
                                <dot/>
                                <stem>up</stem>
                                <staff>1</staff>
                                <notations>
                                        <ornaments>
                                                <delayed-turn
placement="above"/>
                                        </ornaments>
                                </notations>
                        </note>

and how Finale 2014.5 displays it, shifted to the right:

PNG image

MuseScore 2.0.3.1 displays it a a regular turn, and musicxml2ly ignores it:

\stemUp es,4. _\f \stemUp f16 [ \stemUp g16 ] \stemDown as16 [

JM