Re: Long Compile time with version 2.19.44

From: BGM
Subject: Re: Long Compile time with version 2.19.44
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 08:55:41 -0700 (MST)

So, on my workstation, I've tried different versions of Lilypond until I
found the most recent version that works correctly.

That version is 2.19.42-1.

Therefore, I deduce that the problem I am having comes from the changes
between version 2.19.42 and 2.19.43.

I'm fetching the Windows binaries from here:
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/mingw/

And also for the record, I have no problems with either 2.18 nor 2.19
versions of Frescobaldi.  Both versions work perfectly with Lilypond
2.19.43.