Re: Long Compile time with version 2.19.44

From: BGM
Subject: Re: Long Compile time with version 2.19.44
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 15:15:42 -0700 (MST)

Well, it seems like it hangs on just starting lilypond.  (and, as I've
mentioned, I didn't have this problem with version 2.18)

As soon as it gets past this line...
So, this line takes 99% of the time in the progressbar:
Starting lilypond-windows.exe 2.19.44 [whatever.ly]...

then all the rest progresses nice and fast.

Processing `C:/hymns/whatever.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8][16]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Interpreting music...
MIDI output to `whatever.mid'...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `./tmp-lilypond-WYGD9b'...
Converting to `whatever.pdf'...
Deleting `./tmp-lilypond-WYGD9b'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 30.0".