Re: How many lilypond users are there?

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: How many lilypond users are there?
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 19:15:49 +0200

Le 12/05/2015 17:18, Shane Brandes a écrit :
I agree no useful way to make a solid conclusion on numbers. I also
know several people that use Lilypond but either don't need the
functionality to the point they need to be here on this list or don't
want to have the clutter in their inbox and simply google how to do
things.

There also are people who, as non English speaker, have not subscribed to this list but to others in their language, like French, German or Spanish.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles