Re: How many lilypond users are there?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: How many lilypond users are there?
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:23:25 +1000

As a clarification to my own post, there is no intention here to diminish the awesome work the of lilypond developers here at all. I am just thinking out aloud that maybe fixing the Fedora issue my be my way of starting to contribute to the development, and the question arose while reflecting whether working in this area is a worthwhile effort.

Andrew