Re: How many lilypond users are there?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: How many lilypond users are there?
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 09:51:44 +0100

It's pretty much impossible to say with any degree of accuracy.  How do you define what constitutes "the community"?  Someone who uses lily every day?  Someone who downloads every update?  Someone who once used the version auto-installed on their distro?

We do have Google analytics on the site, and so I can say that, in the last month, 1.04K people moved from the download page to the Windows page, 568 to MacOS and 235 to Unix.  In the same period we had 84K pageviews and Google claims 19K "users".

--
Phil Holmes