Re: Color tweaks (edition engraver)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Color tweaks (edition engraver)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 09:57:29 -0400

Hi David,

> And it works with that editionEngraver example.

It definitely works with a minimal EE example… Nice work!

However, I added it to my current (definitely non-minimal!) score, and it fails
with:

  In procedure ly:music-property in expression (ly:music-property
(ly:event-property cause #) (quote tweaks)):
  [file-path here] Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting Music): ()

That line is

#(define (mark-tweak grob)
     [%%%SNIP%%%]
     (if (null? diff)
         (let* ((cause (event-cause grob))
                (tweaks (and cause
                             (ly:music-property    %%%%%%  THIS ONE!!!!
                              (ly:event-property cause 'music-cause)
                              'tweaks))))

Can’t spend time tracking down the issue further now, but wanted you to know.

Thanks!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info