Re: Use of Stackoverflow for Question/Answer forum

From: Ted Lemon
Subject: Re: Use of Stackoverflow for Question/Answer forum
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:40:07 -0500

On Dec 23, 2014, at 5:45 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> Definitive answers are frequently found by learning to use the manuals and
> their indices.

HAH!   :)

Believe me, if I hadn't RTFM'd, you'd have had such a barrage of silly
questions from me yesterday you would have plotzed.  But the manual is not an
oracle.

Anyway, I'm fine either way--I'm very grateful for the help I got yesterday,
and also last time I asked a question a couple of weeks ago.