Re: Setting to print articulations inside the staff

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Setting to print articulations inside the staff
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:03:27 +0100

On 12/18/2013 08:30 AM, Urs Liska wrote:
Am 18.12.2013 07:53, schrieb Urs Liska:
Interesting. I'll have to investigate the "Henle" stylesheet. Something
has to be in there that produces this misbehaviour.

OK, I've commented out anything that even looks like touching the Script
layout, but without success.

Kieren, if you want to have _default_ layout as far as it possible you
should investigate this some more.

In the last version I could find that Kieren sent to the list (some piano_concert_Henle.ly), there is an
  \override Script.padding = #0.3
in the
  \layout \context \Score
block. Removing that gives what you expect.

More interesting is the question which script Kieren had in mind when introducing this override. Probably it only applies for a specific kind of scripts? In that case, the value should be given by a callback, adjusted depending on the type.
Or maybe it should be outside-staff-padding?

Best,
Alexander