Re: Schikkers List

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Schikkers List
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:31:33 +0100

2013/12/3 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>
Federico Bruni writes:

> It was hosted on github years ago, but now I see that last update is 3 years
> ago.

Yes.

So no download on the website (it's not working, as already reported), no source code anywhere.
Unfortunately we can test the demo only

> The demo is not working on Chromium 31.0.1650.57

It was down.  Please try again?
Jan

I did a quick test. Funny, I felt like working on a "reversed Frescobaldi": input in the GUI, output text. :-)
It looks nice but it doesn't seem a reliable tool as online editor. For example, I've just lost the short example I typed few minutes ago.
I'd be curious to install it on my computer.

AFAICS, the edits can be made only in the GUI. Text input cannot be modified.
Also, the input code would be cleaner if it broke the line at the end of each bar (possibly adding a bar check?).

The tie button works fine, while the slur button doesn't.

Keep it up and keep us informed about the progress!
Thanks
Federico