Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 22:12:09 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "DW" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 8:28 PM

While we are on the topic of general improvements. One way I have found that
makes editing a lot easier is to export snippets to .jpg and then using
picture editors for larger scale alignments. My problem is that many .pdf to
.jpg converters often leave artifacts.

Does anyone know of really good way to do this? Is it possible to implement
natively at all (reaching, I know).

jpg always has artifacts to some extent owing to the way it compresses. The best way to convert pdf to image depends on your OS. Of course, lilypond can create PNG images of arbitrary scale if needed.

--
Phil Holmes