Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors

From: DW
Subject: Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, I will take you up on that if you don't mind :)

I am more than happy contribute my time and effort to such an indexing
effort, I think something of that nature would help enormously to improve
the general usability of what I consider to be by far the best music editor
available.

While we are on the topic of general improvements. One way I have found that
makes editing a lot easier is to export snippets to .jpg and then using
picture editors for larger scale alignments. My problem is that many .pdf to
.jpg converters often leave artifacts.

Does anyone know of really good way to do this? Is it possible to implement
natively at all (reaching, I know).