Re: Horns example from blog

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Horns example from blog
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:19:50 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:12 AM, Jim Long <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 02:56:45PM +0100, Janek Warcho?? wrote:
>>
>> Yes, it's a nice example and i wouldn't hesitate to post it in that
>> discussion.  I don't see it there; would you like me to post it?
>
> Thanks for your kind comments.
>
> Yes, you may post it if you like.

On a second thought, your email is already a full answer - there would
be no point in me trying to write it again, and i think it would be
better if i didn't take credit for your work :)
Also, i've realized that i don't have good hosting available at hand -
i could put it on dropbox, but it would disappear in some time.
So, it may be better of you sent it after all.

Janek