Re: Horns example from blog

From: Jim Long
Subject: Re: Horns example from blog
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:34:43 -0800

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:27:44AM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:

> I don't see anything here that would warrant separate voices.  Just use
>
> \new Voice << \tromboneOne \tromboneTwo >>
>
> in order to put both into the same voice and be finished.

Thanks for this tip, and also to Xavier for mentioning
\partcombine.  It simplified the code nicely.

I modified the combined trombone score to show all four parts
on one staff.

The code looks much cleaner now.  The only two non-default
settings are an increase in the left margin, and a setting to
make all systems use the full width of the page.

Jim