How to repair volta bracket ending?

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: How to repair volta bracket ending?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:56:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have a song with three different repeat endings and special volta bracket
text. Everything works fine except the middle volta bracket has no vertical
line at the right end. Can you please help me with this?

Thanks
Dominic

\version "2.14.2"

voltaI = \markup { 1. 3. 5. }
voltaII = \markup { 2. 4. }
voltaIII = \markup { 6. \text \italic { "Fine" } }

\score {
    \new Staff <<
        \relative c'' {
            g1 |
            \repeat volta 3 {
                a1 | b1 |
            }
            \set Score.repeatCommands = #(list (list 'volta voltaI))
            c1 |
            \set Score.repeatCommands = #(list (list 'volta voltaII)
'end-repeat)
            d1 |
            \set Score.repeatCommands = #(list (list 'volta voltaIII) 'volta
#f)
            \bar "||"
            e1 |
            \set Score.repeatCommands = #'((volta #f))
            \bar "|."