Using lilipond for uncommon musical notation

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: Using lilipond for uncommon musical notation
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:27:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

this is my very first usage of lilypond, and unfortunately I would like to
use it for very uncommon and unclassical notation. I am pretty sure I can
do it, but I will surely need much time for finding how to do. Most certainly
some wizzard can quickly give to me a template. Most probably I will later
be able to find by myself the needed refinements.

I want to write something according to the following rules:

  * two staves (piano-style, bass and treble);
  * no time signature;
  * only successive very-large-arpeggios (~ 10 notes each)
    starting from left hand (bass staff) and ending at the right hand
    (treble staff); notes are eigth notes; all linked together accross
    both staves
  * off course no rest should appear on one staff, while notes are played
    on the other staff;
  * no bar lines;
  * (probably, but I would like to try both) no bar line at end of lines
    (right of the page), maybe no bar line at the beginning of the lines
    (left of the page).

I would appreciate if someone could give the template for that. Thank you
by advance; best regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel