Re: duration and pitch in a function

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: duration and pitch in a function
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 10:52:17 +0100

Thanks for that hint! I will keep that in mind for future development.
I actually use 2.14 for my allday work and create my extensions according to
that syntax, because I want to be able to produce sheets day by day without
stumbling over suprisingly upcoming changes.
I know, I should have a devel (2.15 ... 2.17 ...) on my machine to be prepared
for the next release.
Paolo's excercise would be solved differently by me: I would use a ly:music?
argument and copy and augment that. And I hope, ly:music? arguments will not be
broken in future releases ;-)

Cheers,
Jan-Peter