Re: [OT] Vivi, the Virtual Violinist, plays LilyPond music

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: [OT] Vivi, the Virtual Violinist, plays LilyPond music
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:53:21 +0200

On Wed 23 Mar 2011, 01:57 Graham Percival wrote:
> If you look at an opera from a
> certain time period and certain country, the bass singer is always
> the bad guy, the tenor is always the good guy, the soprano is
> always the love interest, etc.
Ha-ha :-)

> Pop music (and thus a lot of Vocaloid stuff) gets a bad rap for
> using the I IV V I chord progression a lot, but I don't see that
> amount of predictability to be any worse than classical music's
> predictability of beat strength in 4/4 time
> (strong-weak-medium-weak).
Well, yes, i see: 1342 is not too bad; but really creative engine should fire
it's pistons in unpredictive sequence !

Sorry, i was too boring; thank you .)

ps. refrain: "and sorry for my english!" -- at least "to fire pistons" looks
ugly for me, but i don't know how this should be said.

pps. well... once more :O)

Clown
Would you have a love-song, or a song of good life?

SIR TOBY BELCH
A love-song, a love-song.

SIR ANDREW
Ay, ay: I care not for good life.