Re:Re: strange instrument name bug

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:Re: strange instrument name bug
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:38:03 +0800 (CST)

Ok, then please send bug reports (because I'm not a programmer, I don't subscribe to the devel and bug lists) consists of the following:
  1. RhythmicStaff causes GrandStaff's instr name and brace disappear. This is important, because in my orchestral work there're large percussion sections in which one player will play several kinds of instruments and sometimes switch to other player's instruments. So it's better to use one-line stave other than five-line;
  2. If there are odd-amounted inner staves, instr name of the grand staff (perhaps staff group will have the same problem I think) will collide with the name of the midst stave.
  I report this because my British teacher pointed out it last month, and I can't find a way to automatically solve it.

Regards
Haipeng