Re: Double Staff Tablature - No Stems is the Norm

From: Joey Coyle
Subject: Re: Double Staff Tablature - No Stems is the Norm
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:59:11 -0400

Thanks Mats,

I have almost removed everything from the TAB staff to make it look like the professional guitar transcriptions in all my books.

But I can't seem to remove the TimeSignature from the TAB staff... here is what I have. Why is \override TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t not working.

thanks,
joey

partition = {
    \key e \major
    e8\5 fis\5 gis\5 a\5 b\5 cis'\5 dis'\5 e'\5
    e8\4 fis\4 gis\4 a\4 b\4 cis'\4 dis'\4 e'\4
}

<<
\new Staff {
        \clef "G_8"
        \partition }
\new TabStaff {
        \override Stem #'transparent = ##t
        \override Beam #'transparent = ##t
        \override TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t
        \override TupletBracket #'number-visibility = ##f
        \partition}