Re: Point and click: HELP ME PLEASE...

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Point and click: HELP ME PLEASE...
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:00:59 +0200

If you are new to lilypond I strongly recommend using LilyPondTool (http://lilypondtool.organum.hu), while it is mainly aimed at Windows users (because the installation of java is the most simple on that platform), it works perfectly well on Linux.

Bert

ps For me please do top-post if you like, because I mainly read email on a mobile connection, getting only the first 4K of mails :-)
pps There are strong arguments for and against top-posting, so I don't want to start a flame.

Mark Knoop írta:
Marco wrote:

I thank you for your help, but I'm not so expert to do all what you said...

Hi Marco,

Firstly, make sure you keep replying to the list - other people may have
ideas to help you, and others may be helped by this thread.

Secondly, please don't top-post.