Re: Fonts in SVG output

From: Vincent
Subject: Re: Fonts in SVG output
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:43:30 +0000 (UTC)

>> Please compare:
>> http://krokyn.wz.cz/Hudba/Bach.png
>> http://krokyn.wz.cz/Hudba/Bach.svg-Inkscape.png
>
> My output is the same as yours. What should I do to
> file this as an official bug?

Make sure the fonts you have in ~/.fonts are exactly the same
employed by the lilypond version you are using to the generate
the svg file.

I've had the same problem before and I've found that the fonts
vary quite often from one version to the next (at least in the
development brach). I replace the fonts each time I upgrade the
lilypond version and then I recreate the svg file again. This
works for me (except the aybabtu font).

For the time signature and bar numbers, lilypond seems to
insist in using the feta font when it renders the svg file,
but (I guess) it should use Emmentaler. Because the feta
font doesn't exist for Inkscape, it uses the default font.

Greetings,

Vincent