Re: Difference in in output between LP and lilypond-book

From: eva & Morten Borchorst
Subject: Re: Difference in in output between LP and lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:24:36 +0100

Graham Percival wrote:

On 11-Feb-05, at 4:44 PM, eva & Morten Borchorst wrote:

running LP (2.2.6) gives a very satisfying result.
When running LP-book everything seems to go smoothly except when converting the .dvi to .pdf (dvipdf).
I get the following messages:

There's some problem with your installation of lilypond and its fonts. You didn't
mention what operating system you're running.

I'm running debian Sarge with LP in the Pedro Kröger version. Also have the 2.4 installed, but my files are for 2.2, and I would like to have them working first.

Please re-run any installation program(s) you used and try again. You may also
wish to upgrade to a more recent version (2.4.something).

You mean I should try to uninstall all LP packages and install them again?

Cheers,
- Graham

Greetings and thanks
Morten Borchorst