Re: NoteWorthy Composer exporter for Lilypond

From: Mike Wiering
Subject: Re: NoteWorthy Composer exporter for Lilypond
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:17:01 +0100

At first I was planning to make a simple command-line conversion program
from .nwc to .ly as you suggest, but every time I looked at it, they had
completely changed the .nwc format. It would probably not be too hard to
figure out what the exact format is, but I don't really like the idea of
having to rewrite the program every time they update NoteWorthy.

Regards, Mike