Re: NoteWorthy Composer exporter for Lilypond

From: Maurizio Tomasi
Subject: Re: NoteWorthy Composer exporter for Lilypond
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:55:57 +0100

Mike Wiering wrote:
Hello all,

I just wrote a little program for NoteWorthy Composer that exports .ly
data. It works as a user tool in NoteWorthy Composer 2. Not everything
is supported yet, so you'll probably have to edit the generated file a
bit. You can find it here:

http://nwc2ly.sf.net/

Mike Wiering

Mike, is there the possibility to compile a stand-alone version for Linux of your Noteworthy plug-in (i.e. to create a command-line program)?

I'm asking this because I use Lilypond under Linux, and would really like to convert some of the files found at the NWC Scriptorium (http://www.vpmag.com/nwc/) without needing to reboot Windows to do the conversion process. Also, I do not have Noteworthy Composer and do not know if the trial version permit the user to install and use plug-ins.

Regards,
  Maurizio.

Maurizio Tomasi
Via Newton, 6