Re: LSR and Documentation/snippets/new

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR and Documentation/snippets/new
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 23:24:48 +0200

Am Di., 10. Mai 2022 um 00:27 Uhr schrieb Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org>:

> >> All snippets are updated.
> >
> > Thanks a lot, Harm!
>
> +1.  Good job!
>

>     Werner

The following snippets from Documentation/snippets/new (compiling with
2.22. and not previously in LSR) are now in LSR:
aiken-head-thin-variant-noteheads.ly
ambitus-after-key-signature.ly
analysis-brackets-with-labels.ly
automatic-fretboards-barre.ly
measure-spanner.ly
moving-the-ends-of-hairpins.ly
replacing-default-midi-instrument-equalization.ly
turkish-makam-example.ly
user-defined-time-signatures.ly

In their descriptions the texinfo-tags needed to be changed to
html-tags. For two snippets I'm not exactly sure, whether I did it
correctly
Werner, may I ask you to take a look?
ambitus-after-key-signature.ly
https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1142
and
using-marklines-in-a-frenched-score.ly
https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1150

Next steps:
(1) Remove above files from Documentation/snippets/new
(2) Remove files from Documentation/snippets/new which are now already
in LSR (note to self: check that, before removing)
(3) Commit above
(4) Run and commit the results of makelsr.py

Cheers,
  Harm