Re: LSR and Documentation/snippets/new

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR and Documentation/snippets/new
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 16:46:55 +0200

Am Sa., 7. Mai 2022 um 16:03 Uhr schrieb Thomas Morley
<thomasmorley65@gmail.com>:

> > > It has been already updated.
> >
> > This is excellent news!  However,
> >
> >   https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/html/contributing.html
> >
> > still says
> >
> >   The LSR is currently running LilyPond version 2.18.2.
> >
> > An oversight?
> >
> > > The snippets haven't tho.
> >
> > It seems that Harm is actively working on this.
> >

> >     Werner
>
> Yep, currently running the final test...

Hi Sebastiano,

attached a tarball with the updated snippets, based on
lsr-snippets-all-2022-05-06.tar.gz. They are in the all-folder, other
folders are untouched.
Everything's working on my machine.

Btw, if I edit a snippet through the lsr-web-interface, the 'preview'
is sort of broken. Meaning, the image based on the modified code is
not immediately changed as it used to be, but the next day.
Could you have a look?

Thansk,
  Harm