Joram Berger's 'Visual LilyPond Index' revisited

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Joram Berger's 'Visual LilyPond Index' revisited
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 15:50:33 +0000 (UTC)

The last few days I played around to update and extend Joram's
excellent 'Visual LilyPond Index' so that it covers the current
development version.  I've submitted an intermediate stage as a Pull
Request that displays almost all grobs from the `Score`, `Staff`,
`Voice`, `ChordNames`, `FiguredBass`, and `Lyrics` contexts.

I plan to extend it (on a second page) so that more contexts are
covered, together with grobs that are not part of any context by
default.

  https://github.com/joram-berger/visualindex/pull/1
  https://github.com/joram-berger/visualindex/files/7774733/visualindex-2.23.pdf

    Have fun!