Re: Joram Berger's 'Visual LilyPond Index' revisited

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Joram Berger's 'Visual LilyPond Index' revisited
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 23:51:16 +0100

Le 24/12/2021 à 16:50, Werner LEMBERG a écrit :
The last few days I played around to update and extend Joram's
excellent 'Visual LilyPond Index' so that it covers the current
development version.  I've submitted an intermediate stage as a Pull
Request that displays almost all grobs from the `Score`, `Staff`,
`Voice`, `ChordNames`, `FiguredBass`, and `Lyrics` contexts.

I plan to extend it (on a second page) so that more contexts are
covered, together with grobs that are not part of any context by
default.

   https://github.com/joram-berger/visualindex/pull/1

https://github.com/joram-berger/visualindex/files/7774733/visualindex-2.23.pdf

     Have fun!

       Werner

Aaah, so you were *really* testing balloons on
severy single grob type in LilyPond! [*]

Good work! How about asking Joram to release
the original under a GFDL-compatible license
and making this a Christmas present to the
documentation?

Happy Christmas,
Jean

[*] https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/1077#note_794557700