Re: Fwd: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Fwd: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:35:06 -0800

On 2021-12-15 5:25 am, Jonas Hahnfeld wrote:
> I think I got it, can you give the newly built binaries in
> https://cloud.hahnjo.de/index.php/s/3gpCEQnjZZAT8FJ a try? This uses
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/1061 and works on
> my system with a more common locale configuration, including properly
> showing translated messages.

Did the link expire already?  Seems others got to the files but I am
getting a landing page about upgrading Nextcloud services.

No, that's just stupid me doing updates on my server and not checking
if Nextcloud requires extra attention. Should be back.

Okay, initial test runs are working just fine with this build.

-- Aaron Hill