Re: Oddities in lilypond-doc pt_BR messages

From: Rafael Fontenelle
Subject: Re: Oddities in lilypond-doc pt_BR messages
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 10:40:26 -0300

Hi Han-Wen,

What happened is that when starting the translation I ran a pre-fill
of this PO file with a few hundred translations from my local
translation memory, which included translations from lilypond UI and
also other unrelated software. So, several untranslated strings at
that moment were filled with fuzzy translations that could have some
degree of similarity.

This string you mentioned is flagged as fuzzy, and fuzzied msgstrs are
not really used in the resulting documentation: they are ignored and
English string is displayed. Therefore, it should not be a problem for
the end-user.

Does it present a problem for you somehow?

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle