Re: GitLab access

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: GitLab access
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 08:14:17 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 27.05.2020, 16:53 +0200 schrieb Valentin Villenave:
> On 5/27/20, Aaron Hill <lilypond@hillvisions.com> wrote:
> > I probably could have been (or rather should
> > be) submitting patches for consideration.
>
> Hear hear!  But as I said, helping out on the lists is certainly not
> less worthy as a way of contributing.
>
> > I went ahead and linked my GitHub with GitLab, so I am @seraku24 on both
> > sites.
>
> OK, so now you should be able to send a membership request directly
> from GitLab (I’m CCing Jonas just so he knows whom it’s coming from).

Okay, so are you asking for Reporter permission to primarily manage
issue reports or for Developer to actually merge code yourself? Note
that submitting MRs is possible even without that level of permission.
(Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere in the thread, I haven't
checked all messages very closely.)

Jonas