GitLab permissions

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: GitLab permissions
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 20:19:28 +0200

Hi,

Could someone please add me to the LilyPond group on GitLab?

Since I'm trying to work on MusicXML, it would be nice if I could add the corresponding label to the appropriate issues, and perhaps self-assign a few of them. Also, there are some old issues that look fixed but are still open, so I'd like to close those.

As to the level of permissions, there should likely be a policy for what to grant to new contributors, but as far as I am concerned , I'd only need Reporter (at least, that's what I think after reading https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/permissions.html).

Best,

Jean Abou Samra