Re: 2.21.0 Issues all verified!

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: 2.21.0 Issues all verified!
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 17:18:22 -0500

On 5/16/2020 5:05 PM, Valentin Villenave wrote:
Well, thanks to you!  And to everybody who gave a hand (Federico,
Karlin, and a few others?).

Thanks also, Carl! I verified exactly one issue, slowly and carefully just to learn the process. Last week didn't give me capacity to get much beyond that. I expect that an effort like this one is easier to crowd-source than things like the Python3 upgrade.

I'm increasingly convinced that group efforts are best raised by giving step-by-step instructions. As was seen here, or in Knut Petersen's "Please Test GUB" work.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA