Re: Final resolution of issue 4751

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Final resolution of issue 4751
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 00:20:55 +0200

On 5/16/20, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't really have a good idea here.

Looks like quite a mess.  I’ve re-categorized it as Status::Started,
and removed the Fixed_2_19_44 label for now.  I‘ve also linked it with
issue #4781 since it seems there’s quite a bit of overlap.

Jean, since you wanted to dive into musicxml stuff, perhaps you could
investigate exactly what parts of John Gourlay’s work got merged
(and/or possibly un-merged) and whether there remain some potentially
interesting leftovers? There’s a good chance that was the last time
anyone did any substantial work on musicxml import, so perhaps that
would be as good an entry point as any (though, I’m afraid, not very
glamorous).

Cheers,
-- V.