Re: mirror GitLab -> Savannah

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: mirror GitLab -> Savannah
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 22:22:34 +0200

On 5/14/20, Jonas Hahnfeld <address@hidden> wrote:
> To keep this short: I'd like to enable push mirroring from GitLab to
> Savannah for the following branches [1]:
>  - master
>  - release/unstable
>  - stable/*
>  - translation*

Why not staging? (Assuming that’s still gonna be a thing in months to come.)

By the way, I still haven’t understood why it would be
necessary/advisable to erase all the old branches on Savannah. (I’m
thinking about a few branches that may or may not be of historical
interest, such as cvs/master and some of the dev/* branches.)

V.