mirror GitLab -> Savannah

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: mirror GitLab -> Savannah
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 20:31:19 +0200

To keep this short: I'd like to enable push mirroring from GitLab to
Savannah for the following branches [1]:
 - master
 - release/unstable
 - stable/*
 - translation*
This is a feature of GitLab and runs automatically in the background:
https://gitlab.com/help/user/project/repository/repository_mirroring.md

I've already created a new lilypod_bot user and requested access to the
Savannah project. Unless somebody objects, I'll configure GitLab
accordingly and paste the generated SSH key for the Savannah user.

Regards,
Jonas

1: These are exactly those which I configured "protected". This means
they cannot be force-pushed which corresponds to what we had before.