RE: migration to GitLab

From: lilypond
Subject: RE: migration to GitLab
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 07:07:38 +0200

I can do a "clone https://gitlab.com/lilypond-issues/lilypond-trial.git"; (with
5916 issues of which 11773 stil open, issues seems to be in here) without
authentication without a problem.
However I can not do a "clone https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond.git";
Is the lilypond git a public git?
In github all projects are public by default, but in gitlab they are private by
default.
In lilypond I only see the project infrastructure is visible to me.
You can change this in Project->Settings->General->Visibility

Jaap de Wolff