Re: Use GhostScript API instead of forking (issue 548030043 by address@h

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Use GhostScript API instead of forking (issue 548030043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 02 May 2020 02:49:43 -0700

On 2020/05/01 06:28:56, hanwenn wrote:
> I suggest we make this an option that you have enable explicitly.

done

> If it is enabled, we'd have to change the --license output to say AGPL
as well.

I thought about this and decided against it:
1. LilyPond stays under GPL, even if the whole may be AGPL.
2. I don't see a good option to find out the license of the library we
link to.
3. It's not our business of giving legal advice. Instead I added a
warning to the configure option "Beware of licensing implications!"

https://codereview.appspot.com/548030043/