Re: packaging lilypond as a docker container?

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: packaging lilypond as a docker container?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:21:34 -0600

On 1/20/2020 4:05 PM, Carl Sorensen wrote:
If the process of making the Docker application would also allow a simple set
up for a build environment in non-Linux machines, I think that would be a huge
win.

There already is a LilyDev Docker image.

<https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev/tree/master/docker>

I tried it once, but was unable to get it working. It was my first and only experience with Docker, so that's probably my fault. I was also unmotivated to persevere due to having LilyDev environments running on various other VM things. (VirtualBox, Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows Subsystem for Linux, etc)
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA