Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3878 in lilypond: MIDI lyrics start at 0 even

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3878 in lilypond: MIDI lyrics start at 0 even when music doesn't
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:40:22 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 3878 by address@hidden: MIDI lyrics start at 0 even when music doesn't

Huh. While it is reasonably straightforward to add (and fill) a first_mom function in global-context.cc (and make it available in other contexts in a similar manner as now_mom), the actual problem is getting this value into the midi walker. It probably would have to be transferred into the Performance created in score-performer.cc ?

Should I push the first_mom stuff somewhere where you can pick it up? I think it is likely necessary if \score { { \skip 1 c1 } } is supposed to actually have a delay in the midi.

But I don't have a good idea about how to get it to the walker.