Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3229 in lilypond: Patch: Make \relative { ...

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3229 in lilypond: Patch: Make \relative { ... } interpret the first pitch as an absolute one
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:40:55 +0000

Comment #23 on issue 3229 by address@hidden: Patch: Make \relative { ... } interpret the first pitch as an absolute one

Ah, sorry. Instead of "checkout the version to be tested", you would apply patch 1 I sent you, then run
CPU_COUNT=3 make -j3   # to speed up the following call
scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh
and then continue with the second
make clean
in the recipe. And of course, follow up with a make doc call as well with the appropriate amount of parallelism.

The first part of the code change on its own (or rather a version that does not allow omitting the pitch at all, so that we don't overlook any unconverted instances) is now issue 3231.

Of course I'd like this to go into 2.17.14 so that this issue here has a chance to get into 2.17.15 eventually, but that's not realistic when Phil flushes out 2.17.14 on the weekend, and it is not like what I did with spanbars in 2.17.13 would not warrant a fix in the not too distant future...