Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3229 in lilypond: Patch: Make \relative { ...

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3229 in lilypond: Patch: Make \relative { ... } interpret the first pitch as an absolute one
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 10:27:14 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-review

Comment #18 on issue 3229 by address@hidden: Patch: Make \relative { ... } interpret the first pitch as an absolute one

Passes Make, convert.ly then make doc also passes. I have not done any make tests (i.e. reg test comparison) as the process is much more manual because of the size of the patches means that the automated scripts cannot download them from Rietveld.

If someone has a workflow for the best way to run the reg test comparisons, I can do that as well.