Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3229 in lilypond: Patch: Make \relative { ...

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3229 in lilypond: Patch: Make \relative { ... } interpret the first pitch as an absolute one
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:45:38 +0000

Comment #16 on issue 3229 by address@hidden: Patch: Make \relative { ... } interpret the first pitch as an absolute one

That's just fabulous. Now obviously the translations of the SVG have been made in some manner while keeping the graphics. Anybody know what the process is like?

At any rate: this patch is currently in the "moderate amount of work invested, let's get opinions" phase. Changing the SVGs will be necessary (nothing else makes sense if we want to sell this off as a preferred interface. I think it will make the explanations a bit simpler). Also we need to make sure by hand that the introductory texts are close to 100% covered in order to avoid confusion, and the explanations match.

All that will be quite more effort than I invested so far. So let's first try to get a feeling about how people feel about this.