Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3159 in lilypond: Rewrite \transposition examp

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3159 in lilypond: Rewrite \transposition examples in notation manual
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:18:08 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 3159 by address@hidden: Rewrite \transposition examples in notation manual

Huh. As I said, I am a bit divided over the question cancellation or not, after all, we want the fingers to move differently, and the whole point of transposing notation is to have notes correspond to fingers rather than hearing.

So when in doubt, do less. I like your example above. Its disadvantage is the complication of quoting, but the advantage of that is that the pitch is crystal clear. Will you do the honors?