Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3159 in lilypond: Rewrite \transposition examp

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3159 in lilypond: Rewrite \transposition examples in notation manual
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 11:51:43 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 3159 by address@hidden: Rewrite \transposition examples in notation manual

This looks better. I am still irritated about the naturals in the key signature as they suggest a continuity that I feel is not there. Does anybody have some hand-engraved scores with instrument change in them for comparison?

My gut feeling would be that the key signature should rather start from a "blank slate" here. On the other hand, with regard to the fingers of the player (rather than concert pitch), there is indeed this particular key change to be taken into account. Huh.

So again: anybody with examples?