Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2935 in lilypond: Issue 2859 (Provide \hide an

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2935 in lilypond: Issue 2859 (Provide \hide and \omit functions) breaks -dsafe option
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:54:19 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 2935 by address@hidden: Issue 2859 (Provide \hide and \omit functions) breaks -dsafe option

I can confirm that the commit you suspected is actually the culprit.

I can also say that it is a critical regression. The commit causes a function to fail in the current development version which does not fail in the current stable version. That's the definition. For a while we also called anything that prevents development proceeding critical - and this does cause me the minor pain of being unable to update the docs from the LSR.