Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2146 in lilypond: Error: Illegal entry in bfra

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2146 in lilypond: Error: Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 09:47:00 +0000

Comment #31 on issue 2146 by address@hidden: Error: Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap

I never liked the warning messages, but the real problem is that the warning is printed when texi2pdf can't find a character that needs to be in the output. Search for Cyrillic in a recent NR - with 2.15.40 it appears on page 457. See any Cyrillic in the output? I'll check this patch once I'm through with LSR updates, but it should fix that poor aspect of the NR.

Thanks, John.  Awesome as ever.